Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Imagine That Challenge



Hello everyone, I thought I would create something from the new "Imagine Cricut Machine" to post on the challenge board from "My Pink Stamper", Robyn is fantastic when it comes to explaining how to use all of the Cricut Products, and now she has decided to have a weekly challenge every wednesday for the Cricut Imagine Machine. I am so happy I have this wonderful machine to create with. I decided to create from the "Imagine More" cartridge. I selected the "Sweet, Strawberry clipboard image, then I decided to put flowers on top/bottom for my borders, I went with one of the small swiss dotted patterns for my background,which by the way cut the entire 12x12 page in a scalloped edge, luv it, luv it! I posted my photo on the clipboard icon from the same image. I cut the flowers, and the large clipboard from the fit to page selection, and I layered & popped the strawberry from the same measurements (5.0), I then made a second clipboard measuring at (3.5)...I bling-bling the flowers on the top boarders/bottom boarders w/diamond stickles, and the outside of the largest flower was done in aqua stickles, the centers of the green flowers were done in lime green stickles....this was a fun project...I enjoyed creating with my new Cricut Imagine!

2 comments:

  1. Your machine did all of this? That is amazing! How long did it take you to create this page? The embellishments and effects you chose for this page are perfect for that little girl you selected. Is your site on Facebook? If not, it should be. I'm impressed! Can't wait to see what you will post next. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice LO. I really like the tags that you put the pics in.

    ReplyDelete