Friday, October 15, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, it was requested by one of my Scrap Queens' Tyrell, to get together and make some heartfelt cards for the ones who are battling this condition! I made a dozen of these. Here is my creation of sending some hope to someone in need of some up lifting words...the cartridge I used was from "Walk In My Garden" and i blinged it with pink & green stickles, added a pink rhinestone in the swirls of the word hope, I placed the pink ribbon on the upper right corner with a pink flower brad to give it that extra floral appeal. the inside verse is:To My Secret Pal, May the Lord watch over you and keep you in all that you do throughtout your day, May he send his peace and comfort and fill you with blessings in every way, You're in my prayers today and always....Your Secret Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment