Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Photos from 2010






Hello fellow crafters...it's been a few days since my last posting...I decided I needed to get some layouts done!!!
I love making cards but I also love doing layouts and I want to make a big dent in my photos that are backed up on my list to get into some of the empty photo albums.(so I will be doing some layouts for a while) and hopefully I will get some of my albums filled with great memories!
This photo is of last November 2010, when my son Matthew came to town from Texas to spend Thanksgiving Holiday with the family.
I wanted to try out my new paper rosettes. The photo is of "THE GROVE" a very popular shopping plaza in the heart of L.A. next to Hollywood! In fact it is right next door to CBS Studios.
We went to the movie theatre and along the walk way there is a row of restaurants to satisfy the most appealing appetites...as you can see he is standing in front of a marquee that says "We're filled with Holiday Cheer"
....hope this layout inspires you to use some techniques to display your talents as well!
Remember to keep your creative mind working......


No comments:

Post a Comment