Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Day Place Card Holders



HELLLOOO! Yes I am back to blogging....It has really been a while since I last posted a creation, I have been sooo busy working that when I did get some free time I was catching up on my beauty rest (lol)...no seriously, I have been busy creating mini books, but making the books are really easy, the thing that take the longest time is decorating them....but in between that time.....I decided to make some Place Card Holders for my guest arriving this week from out of town to share thanksgiving dinner at my table. So I thought it would be great to make place cards by using my "Create A Critter" cart and everything was cut at 3"....Didn't they come out adorable!
I hope your thanksgiving day is all you want it to be! And I will be getting back into the creative side of my talents with my scrapping soon!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment