Saturday, April 23, 2011

 I have been in intensed training for my new position, and I only have 1 more week before I am done!
During this process, I have met some really nice people and made some new friends. This first card is for a special person who is on the same journey as me....I am looking to create a better lifestyle for me and my family. We met a little over three weeks ago and we will be keeping in touch after our training is over. I made this card for her, giving her some words of encouragement to take what she has learned and use it to her advantage. This card is all about "Embrace what makes you unique", the butterfly signifys the freedom to be who you are and spread your wings and take flight, the flower symbolizes growing where you are planted and make it happen your way...the words on the inside says it all....Dance like no one's watching you, Sing like no one can hear you, Love like you've never been hurt before, Live like it's heaven here on earth.....I hope she likes the card I had a great time creating it! I used Recollections ready made card, covered it with some art-deco printed paper, I used green cardstock strip and MS to punch the edge, added some lavender cardstock to bring in that spring look, added some soft pink grossgrain ribbon, I used Picturesque cart to cut out the butterfly, added some glitter to bling it a little, and made my flower from paper punch added a pink/white strip brad, added a premade quote card and 4 self-stick pearls, a purple striped twine an doodle white gel pen.
This card reminds me of my other new friend, she is a DIVA....she too is looking to conquering a lot of new ground of creating a new Lifestyle as well....She will also be rising to the top as well...her words of encouragement are....Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world....after this week is over..we will part ways...but will be reunited again for a class reunion in about 30 - 60 days....we will all come together to share our success stories....this is all bittersweet but as they say...some people come into your life for a short while, and some forever stay in your life. As strong business women....I beleive I will see them at the top!!!
My new position will allow me to be in control of my hours of work..and days off, therefore I will be back to normal of posting my work begining the first week in May!!!!
I am looking forward to creating some beautiful Mother's day cards....until then.....have a wonderful EASTER and I will be sharing with you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment