Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's Spring

 Hello fellow Crafters.......it has been a while since I last posted anything on my blog, I have been so busy with other things goin on with me....I have a new job, and have been doing interviews and finally, I got the position and will be in training for the whole month of April, so I thought I would take time to post a few new creations.....this is a simple clip board that I purchased at STAPELS for $1 and thought what a perfect size to have on hand to carry in the car for those detail things you need to take care of running errands....I simply used Red Tape to adhere to the board,  and added some embellishments and my Blog initials...I thought it was cute to add the self-adhesive black pearls to separate the letters, these would be great to make and give away.....how many times were you in the grocery store and wished you had something like this to keep tabs of your spending....in the past even with a grocery list, I have had to find something flat to write on.......(just an idea)
 Oh yes, Spring is here, and I created this card to give away for someone who loves shopping, I may even insert a gift card.....details of this card was done with the Peel-Off stencils, then colored added to my adhesive backing, then sprinkled with fine glitter & colored with Copic Pens....the colors are definitely "Spring"
 I don't know how many of you have the "YourStory" machine, I recently purchased it from HSN about a week ago, and now I don't know why I waited so long before buying one, for $19.95 you receive the machine, and 28 albums, that's right 28....14 are used for 4x6 photos and 14 are for 5x7 photos.
This little book holds about 16-20 pages which will give you 32-40 photos to place inside. If you don't have "YourStory" you are definitely missing out on a gem!!! My idea is to get most of my photos into personalized size books and if I choose to... in the future to give them away as gifts, I can make sure everyone at the party receives their own personalized album....there is no end to the reasons why you need this machine...this project was created from my (2) youngest grandchildren, Olivia & James III who had a combined birthday party last November and so I wanted to make their album festive & bright...I also left some pages blank for journaling & decorating.....
this is the side view to show how many pages are inside...this turned out sooo cute....also if you are wondering what to do if you run out of albums....no worries....you can buy more....OR why not make your own from card stock....there is a You-Tube on how to make your own albums and use your hot glue gun for making your own glue strips....hope this helps you for being creative....until next time!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Great job with all of this Amazing projects!LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete