Thursday, August 25, 2011

Birthday Sundae Challenge



The challenge was to use the following colors, pink, green & white.
I embossed my white card base with "Happy Birthday" folder and added green & white polka dot gro-grain ribbon. I used a 1 1/2" scalloped punch and stamped the sentiment "Happy Birthday using a stamp from Stampin Up!
The cart used "Create a Critter from my Gypsy to hide the facial cut outs.
This was cut at 4", I used the "Critter Face" stamp from Peachy Keen!
I also used lime green rick-rack to decorate the base of the cup cake!
Doodling was done in both white/black gelly-role pens.
Paper used from my stash!
I hope this inspires you to create something fun for a birthday card wish!

As Always...keep your creative mind working!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute love your colors and love your embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super sweet, I luv the cupcake....I need to try those sweet flowers below too...hope your weekend is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete