Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy 27th Anniversary



August 11, 1984 I married my best friend & soul mate. We will be sharing 27 years of marriage on the 11th of August. It seems just like yesterday when we exchanged vows. Although I know we each have changed in appearance....but I still see the same man I married 27 years ago. And no matter what changes have come and gone ....we are still together. He would say that I am bossy.....I would say he is non-chalont about various things but that is the reason why we are still together....we know each other well and still love each other...the sentiment I chose sums it up "IF, OUT OF TIME, I COULD PICK ONE MOMENT AND KEEP IT SHINNING, ALWAYS NEW, OF ALL THE DAYS THAT I HAVE LIVED, I'D PICK THE MOMENT I MET YOU! we laugh together, cry together and just keep on living and loving each other....I wasn't intentionally trying to make this a sappy posting (lol) but, at the end of the day.....I know he still has my back! My card was made to convey my feelings, it was made with DCWV, cardstock from my stash, I created the front with my scallop punch for 3", and 2 1/2" scallop punch by Marvy, my grograin ribbon is holding some chocolate/white twine from the twinery..... the butterflies were punched with MS punch, the inside was created to hold a gift card cut @ 4 1/2" x3" overlay was done 1/2" smaller all around and a strip of the pattern paper was added....then I used a 1 1/2" circle punch inserted half way and gave it the half-moon cut, the gift card holder was attached using red-tape on three sides
the sentiment was done on my computer...then I framed it out with card stock. I used white gel pen to decorate on the inside/out side.
I hope this inspires you to create something simple yet elegant for your special occasion.
Thanks for stopping by...leave me a comment and if you are not a follower...new followers are always welcomed. Until next time...Keep Your creative juices flowing!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, CONGRATS. Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me messages.

    ReplyDelete