Thursday, February 3, 2011

Paisley Cartridge

Hello fellow crafters....I recently received my twine from "The Twinery" it definitely adds to the decor of your project...luv the green & white....again this pattern is from the Paisley cart...I crocheted the green section of the flower on the shoe, added a yellow cloth covered brad on top of a white silk daisy flower...this was a fun card to design, the upper part of the green punch is leaves by MS, and I created a sign from my 1 1/2" scallop punch, I created the saying on the computer, placed it on a green cardstock and used my corner chomper to round the edges, did some doodling around it in white gel pen, the shoe was cut at 4" and I added a little bling with MS glitter pen, did a little more stitch doodling around the shoe...hope you like...

No comments:

Post a Comment