Saturday, July 2, 2011

Giving Away Dust Cover for reaching 100 Followers...

I am going for my FIRST MILESTONE of 100 Followers!!!!
I am giving away (1) Dust Cover to one lucky winner after reaching that milestone!
The Dust Cover will be of the winner's choice of any color combination, with their blog name monogramed on it. Your choice to select a cover for either your Imagine, or Expression, or Cuttlebug!
All dust covers are padded, fully lined, with piping & monogramed! They are machine wash/dry
Here are the rules to enter the drawing:
(1) Become a follower
(2) leave me a comment with your blog link
(3) post my link of this contest on your blog
*note: if you are already a follower, then there's only (2) things left for you to do....
I am looking forward to designing YOUR DUST COVER in your favorite colors & monogramming your Blog Name on it.
The magic number of followers is 100-if I hit that milestone before 7/26 a winner will be announced on 7/26...that is the last day of entry...there is 24 days left to make it happen...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment