Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sending A Hug

Hello Crafters....how are you holding up with the high temperatures (here in L.A) some areas have been in the triple digits (whew) I have been floating from the rooms with the fans blowing to my craft room with the air conditioner...boy am I glad my son installed it 5 years ago before it became my scraproom...I truly appreciate having a room that is comfortable to work in.....hope everyone is staying cool and hydrated....I decided to put together this card it says "SENDING A HUG....inside sentiment says "BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY" the colors are summer colors the paper is from Paper Tray Ink....from my stash of 6x6 pads it has mini minature hearts printed on it.I embllished it with hearts stamped from MS punch, and butterflies from MS punch...hope this inspires you to create a summer card since we are on the downside of this season...until next time "Keep Your Mind Creating"

No comments:

Post a Comment