Sunday, August 19, 2012

SENDING A HUG

Hello fellow crafters! how is your weekend going....I spent yesterday morning at Apple Store learning more on how to navigate on my I-Pad.....I truly love my I-Pad..even though I am still learning new stuff slowly but it's okay every time I go in for the workshop which is only 1 hour.... I learn alot and even though they go into something I already know it seems they teach you a little something new...and then I left to go to Joanns to use a 50% off coupon...I am trying to learn how to use my new "Aquabrush with the water color pencils...I was watching you-tube and there was this demonstrator coloring with pencils and adding water to blend colors....when I found the brush Joanns had I read the directions for using the brush only to realize I DON'T HAVE ANY WATER COLOR PENCILS....(aaahhhh) so then while there at Joanns I went to the art section of the store and yes I picked up a pack of water colored pencils and I also took advantage of the 40% off of Tim Holtz embossing folders....so then my basket  started to look like I was shopping in the scrapbook area (lol).....I made my purchase and came home...I had recently signed up for a crop session which is taking place later next month of which we will be swapping cards & teaching how to make what we created...so now I had to gather materials for 15 additional crafters....wow lots of work....so to make a card to post for today had to be simple.....(lol...lol) this card may be simple but it says a lot....SENDING A HUG...the inside says "YOU CAN RETURN IT WHENEVER YOU WANT"...hopes this inspires you to go simple....paper was from 6x6 Paper Trey Ink & my stash...flat green pearls...until next time Keep your mind creating"

No comments:

Post a Comment