Sunday, August 26, 2012

YOUR FRIENDSHIP WARMS MY HEART

Hello Fellow Crafters! how was your weekend? Thank God the weather is more comfortable to do some crafting....whew....here in So-Cal it was horrible last week...even though my scraproom is equiped with a ceiling fan and a air conditioner...my energy level was low with humidity kicking my butt (lol)...so now we are in the temp range of mid 70's and now I feel like creating some more cards. I have been doing some xmas cards just so I can decide which one I want to duplicate and send out this year (will be posting them at a later date)...so for now I am working on some friendship cards...I will be giving out handmade cards (set of 6) for some xmas gifts this year. This particular saying caught my attention "YOUR FRIENDSHIP WARMS MY HEART" so I did some cuddlebug dry embossing, some scallop edge punching, over layed ontop of some good quality Bazzill cardstock and recently I have fallen in love with this parchment brown cardstock for making my cards soo this cardstock will definitely be on the list to buy in bulk at the Scrapbook-Expo in a couple of months...I had some beautiful floral designed brads...some gross grain yellow ribbon VIOLA...a nice card to send out! I hope this gives you some inspiration and some Xmas Gift Ideas to give out this year...I mean REALLY who would not love to recieve 1/2 doz. of beautiful cards???
Until next time....Keep Your Mind Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment