Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cake Anyone?




OKAY.....it was brought to my attention by my hubby that I didn't have any simple birthday cards...he wanted to give a simple card for our grandson the other day and all the birthday cards I had were way to fancy, so I toned it down a little and made a few cards to have on hand, and this way on a whim, if I need to give a card for a male/female VIOLA!!! I am prepared, so I made a few and it looks like I will have to make more since 2 of them will be gone within the next 10 days..anywho...the cards are pre-made :
recollections 5x6 over layed with various cardstock cut 1/4" shorter
the background: embossed with HAPPY BIRTHDAY pattern
cake: from a stamp (colored with copic pens, glittered w/ms glitter) then cut out & popped with pop dots
added ribbon, doodling with white gel pen
enjoy until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment