Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birhday Wobble Lion

Hello fellow crafters....I decided to create some birthday cards for children...no matter how hard I try to keep it simple...it still ends up being a little more fancier than simple (lol)
I found my stack of paper from DCWV "Nanna's Kids...and since my grandchildren refer to me as Nana, not grandma...I designed this card with my granddaughter in mind, she is a Leo and her birhday is just around the corner. The cartridge is from "CREATE A CRITTER", cut @ 2 3/4", placed on a black shadow cut,
I used the google  eyes, and the wobble spring, that's right this Lioness, wobbles when you spin the head... I thought it matched the background paper quite well..my stamp Happy Birthday is from STAMPINUP, I used some plain twine to tie on my happy birthday sign to the ribbon...I also used some gelly-roll pen to doodle around the edges..I hope this inspire you to make some fun cards for kids........until next time have a creative week.

2 comments:

  1. This is so CUTE!!! LOVE that background paper, matches perfectly!!! tfs! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the wobble head cards :) You've created a really fun one!

    ReplyDelete