Sunday, July 15, 2012

Get Well Card

Hello Fellow Crafters!!!! Wow has this been a fast weekend...it seems as soon as friday passed, Sunday was here (lol)...how was your weekend so far? Mine was busy with taking my car to the self car-wash...it seems the last time I went to a car wash the workers manage to rip off part of my emblem on the rear of my car...now tell me what is a "EXUS" (lol) thank God I didn't get too upset over that since I am planning on getting the car re-painted in a few months...and then they can re-place the entire emblem....and not only that....it seems everybody at the car wash wanted to tell me that my front passenger tire was almost flat....I knew I needed to give my vehicle some attention sooo with my husband accompaning me he put air in my tire...this caused me some concern since I just received these new tires as a Xmas gift from my (2) youngest grown kids..soo now I'm concerned about having low tires...anywho I went to the Tire company on my warranty paper work and all is good now....when I created this card I was thinking of giving it to a person..but for some strange reason it is appropiate for my car to receive (lol)...creating this Center Fold card I pulled together colors of the ocean...a blue print from my stash...accented with buttons & twine, white butterflies...my WHALE is from Create a Critter cart. cut at 1.75" with bobble eyes...hope this inspires you to create all kinds of cards...until next time KEEP YOUR MIND CREATING

No comments:

Post a Comment