Tuesday, July 31, 2012

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH

Hello Fellow crafter's...welcome to Touch Of Tewshay Tews-day!!! I was trying to post this earlier today but my day was consumed with handling cable issues. Anywho...here is my creation for the day...YOU MAKE ME LAUGH...I'm in the process of building my collection for having some cards pre-made to give out at a moment's notice. I have a catagory that allows cards of this type to be filed under... HELLO...under this title you can file cards that are simple acknowledgement type of cards or recognition type of cards. I know we do a lot of communicating via email & texting...but I still love to receive cards in the mail and these types of cards are most memorable to receive because they are sent just because you thought of that person that day....I hope this brings inspiration to you...I took a basic card and made 3-dimensional hearts by adding pop-ups , a few flat sided green pearls....I thought the colors and pattern selection should be all out of line...I chose big dots, sml dots plaid ribbon..again leave me a comment so that i'll know you stopped by...and become a follower if you have not so far.....til next time,  KEEP YOUR MIND CREATING

No comments:

Post a Comment