Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Elegant Easel-Card

This card was designed to be given away to a person of mature age as a birthday card. You know you have to make birthday cards for all ages...I decided to keep this one elegant looking...did not need to use any cricut machines...and the only stamp used was for "Happy Birthday" and the sentiment on the inside of the card...I thought the flower blended quite well with the gross-grain printed with white flowers...but then I thought it was still missin something...so I added the butterfly then I added a couple more butterflies (MS) punch...then the green pearls brought it all together for me...I don't know about you but for some reason this year doing a banner flag cut is quite popular right now so I stamped the happy birthday on it ....I am now statisfied with the finished product...hope you like it as well...oops forgot to mention the Fiskars scalloped edge punch that was used on both the front of the card and the inside of card...until next time 'KEEP YOUR MIND CREATING"

No comments:

Post a Comment