Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sympathy Card

Hello fellow crafters! Hope you've been keeping cool and hydrated.....it's been really warm here in Los Angeles, Ca....but I'm sure the weather else where is not as low in temperature as it is here....my husband's cousin from Kansas, Mo. said the temperature was 107...not to mention humidity...WOW...glad I live here in southern Cal. anywho, today I wanted to finally get my handmade cards organized and placed them in a couple of palstic boxes so I spent the morning making dividers and labeled them and alphabetized them...starting with Anniversary, Birthday, Congrats, etc. when I got to Sympathy I realized that I never have enough of them pre-made soo I sat down and started creating and this is what I came up with. I took 8 1/2x 11" card and cut it in half to measure 8 /12 x 4 (4 1/4 x 4" )once folded this way you would easily get (2) cards from 1 sheet. I sifted through my stash of printed 12x12 to do some trim...and used my stampin-up scallop edge punch, used MS butterfly punch, added some ribbion, a flower pre-cut embellishment, some flat pearls added the finish touch.....the banner says "With Sympathy" and the inside  says "You are in our thoughts and prayers...guess I will be doing at least 20 sympathy cards...this came together so easy- peasy hope what I've accomplished today will inspire you to become just as creative and organized...until next time KEEP YOUR MIND CREATING"

No comments:

Post a Comment