Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hello fellow crafters....no matter how many cards you create you can never have too many birthday cards...I decided to make a couple more for the masculine gender....again I used no cartridges...I did use the Cuttlebug and did some embossing, used MS to punch some butterflies, added some ribbon to both cards to give some extra flair...I will be delivering these cards to both my mom (lives locally) and my youngest son (lives in Texas) I am looking to fly down to Austin Texas in the fall and bring him some handmade cards to give out to his friends...I am so ready for a trip...its been over 2 years since I was there...I hope you all are getting inspiration from my creations...I'm showing that you can be simple but accessorize your card with some embellishments you can make the card elegant/cute so until next time...KEEP YOUR MIND CREATING"

No comments:

Post a Comment