Friday, July 6, 2012

Party with a Cupcake-Easel Card

OKAY...OKAY...OKAY...yep, I have gotten carried away with doing easel cards but I so luv the way they display the art work...this card was done with cutting the cupcake from Cricut Expression2...I cut the cupcake on 4", (used Sweet Treats Cart)used some stiokles to make it pop and bling, do you see the party hats below the cupcake, well those were stamped on in black and colored with my copics...yep the stamp was bought at Michaels out of the $1 bin so now can you imagine a lay out done with this border or better yet how about trimming a photo around that edge of the matting to show off the birthday person...how cute would that be...and on the bottom mid-point is the colored cupcakes...and before you ask absolutely another $1 stamp and colored with my copics...oh yeah I have been havin some fun with the $1 stamps and copics (lol)...well I hope this inspires you to take advantage of the $1 stamp bin at "Michaels"...also keep the comments coming ..luv reading them and if you have not joined as one of my followers..would also like to have you come on board...until next time "KEEP YOUR MIND CREATING"

No comments:

Post a Comment