Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"YOU MAKE ME SMILE"


Hello everyone and welcome to my site on "Touch of Tewshay" on Tews-day!!
today was a easy going type of day....on my way to run some errands traffic had me backed up on the freeway...but for some reason I was in no hurry...because it gave me time to reflect over my life and how folks are always in a hurry...today I was in no hurry...I thought about how blessed I am being able to enjoy my ride to where I was going..with the sun roof open...jazz blowing, the sun shinning down on me in my Lexus chillin-out  certain thoughts running through my mind made me smile so when I returned home I sat at my scrapbook table and the creation of this card came together......I hope this card inspires you to take time to smile like they say "laughter" is the best medicine and guess what it starts with a smile....and its FREE!
If this is your first visit to Touch of Tewshay please leave me a comment and become a follower  that is the only way I would know who stopped to visit, I always welcome followers and I do read the comments...I am showing the front of my card and the inside...until next time Keep Your Mind Creating!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is such an interesting card and SO true. Smiles cost you nothing. Do you know that it takes more muscles in your face to frown than it does to smile? I bet this card will make people much happier. Thanks for adding just a sprinkle more of sunshine to world. Folks could REALLY use this. =)

    ReplyDelete