Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011-creating with the Imagine

I am soo loving the cartridge "Create A Critter"...I also created this Hippo from the cartridge and designed the colors from the Imagine Machine...WOW..it is great not having to spend so much time going through my stash of card stock looking for the colored paper...you just select your image, then you select what colors you want to paint your image on you imagine machine place the white cardstock on the mat and then Viola!!!! I did do something extra to this hippo, I placed the wiggly eyes on her, and added some bling to spots on her hind-side, and a store bought paper flower, she is popped with pop-dots, and placed on top of green embossed paper to make her colors pop a little more and beleive it or not, I just happen to find in my stash this saying "HIP HIP HOORAY! so actually the card initially started with the saying....I added some torquoise polka-dot ribbon and there she is.... happy hippo....I will save this for some who did something worth celebrating about....hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment