Monday, January 24, 2011

Kitty Cat

Happy Monday everyone...today I designed a cute Kitty Cat from the "Create A Critter" and I completely designed this character on my GYPSY....gotta luv hiding the facial features on the Gypsy...if you don't own a Gypsy....you should...especially now, the prices are way down...then you can put a "Critter Face"  from "Peachy Keen Stamps" isn't that smile just the cutest.....this card can be used for any occassion, I did some embossing on my cuddlebug, and used MS Crown punch to trim the black...this card size is A2...
just happen to have some black/pink polka dot ribbon to match....hope you like.....

1 comment:

  1. Love the card!

    I've given you a blog award! Head over to my blog for details!

    Thanks for sharing such awesome creations!

    ~ Lynda
    lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete