Tuesday, January 11, 2011

JAN 11th

Hello everyone, I was inspired by the new cartridge I purchased a couple of days ago when Michael's had their sale of $69.99 cartridges for $9.99...so I did not know why I wanted Paisely cartridge, but I am glad I got it...isn't this purse cute...I have been viewing other websites to get some inspiration and boy let me tell you...Pinke really has it going on...she is great...check her out she is at expressionbypinke.blogspot.com
She is great with her ideas, explaining very thorough with her videos...I was excited to know she had something created with "Paisely" that I liked...I could hardly wait until today to create something with the cartridge...the main thing I like about Pinke is that she incorporates other tools and ideas to complete her project, for example this card was made from 8 1/2x 11 cut in half, then folded to give a A-2 size card, she used her cuddlebug to make the background more than plain, so I used the circles, then she steps you through using MS-Punch of which I also already had...the diff in my card and hers beside the color combo, I don't have the "Pink Stamper" stamp she used, so I went with the saying on the cartridge "Shop Til You Drop" overall it turned out great!
Hope you like it as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment