Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Valentine's Day Creation

I am really enjoying the cartridge "Wild Card"...here is how this card came to being...I saw someone on the website with a envelope and a Valentine coming out of the envelope...so I decided I was going to make something similar and I chose to make my envelope 3" from the wild card cart...my 3 large valentines are punched from a heart punch 2", the overlayed angled heart is a store bought embellishment that I added, then I thought it would look really cute with facial expressions...so yes, I use my "Peachy Keen" "critter-face" stamps and colored in the eyes of the Valentine's peeking out from around the center white valentine, the (2) valentine's in white with the swirls is a punch from MS....the sentinment "hugs to you" is a stamp and the card itself is from recollection....oh yes the tiny foil hearts are also store purchased embellishments...overall ....I think I like the way this card came together and it was fun to create...hope you enjoy it and can get some inspirations from it as well...happy friday hope your weekend will be filled with crafting hours.....

No comments:

Post a Comment