Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentines Cards

You know I could not resist using this telephone along with this sentiment.....you remember the old saying...less is more, well I think this card says it all.
The cart used for the phone was from "Nifty-Fifties" and I used a stamp for the saying, I think I purchased it from the neighborhood stamp place...and the Heart is from MS punch....I love the style of this heart it is sooo elegant...it would also look great to border a LO or just place strategically on a LayOut page...I punched it in white and glittered it up with MS glitter pen...see how fine point her pens are.... you can actually write with the glitter pen if you choose to....this is a A-2 card, white background is embossed with circles-swirls...hope you like....

No comments:

Post a Comment